Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice offers a comprehensive range of clinics and healthcare services:
- Baby Clinic - contact the Macclesfield Health Visitors for details on 0300 123 0755 (9.30am-4.30pm) There are no baby drop-in clinics at Waters Green Medical Centre
- Cervical Smears - Monday to Friday
- Childhood Immunisation - There is an immunisation clinic on a Tuesday afternoon between 1.30pm and 4pm. All registered children receive an automatic invitation to attend one of our clinics.
- Chiropody Assessment - Wednesday morning
- Chronic Disease Monitoring - These clinics are for patients who may have asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, hypertension, coronary artery disease or any other chronic condition. This leaflet will tell you all about these clinics. Yearly Health Review - CDM Clinic
- Counselling - most days CounsellingService
- Diabetes - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning
- Dietetics - Thursday morning
- Leg Ulcer - Tuesday afternoon
- Optometrist - Thursday morning
- Paediatric Surveillance - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- Physiotherapy - by self-referral, see physiotherapy on our website.
- Travel Clinic - Friday afternoon
This list may be amended from time to time to meet demand and the needs of the community. If you are interested in attending any of these clinics, please contact our receptionists who will advise you whether you need to see a doctor first, make you an appointment or provide you with a contact number.